Today's guest blogger, Natalie Jones of Homeownerbliss!, offers tips for selling your home using virtual platforms.
Normally, selling your home involves open houses and showings, but this “normal” has changed with the COVID-19 crisis. Now more than ever, people are using online tools and resources to check out available listings. So, make sure you use these staging and real estate resources to get your home primed and ready for these online tools.
The first thing people will see when checking out your property is your listing, so make sure your listing photos show off all of your home’s best assets.
● Bad listing photos can cause buyers to lose interest before they even schedule a showing.
● Good listing photos, on the other hand, can help attract more potential buyers to your home which can result in more competitive offers.
● If you are working with a good listing agent, he/she should be able to arrange to have listing photos taken for you.
● Otherwise, you can DIY real estate photos using your phone and a few tricks.
● Before any photos are taken, make sure your home is clean and organized.
Our Summer Declutter Challenge has begun! I will be posting short daily challenges on Instagram to get you started.
This week, the theme is "mental clutter". Yesterday's first step was getting everything out of your head and writing down a to do list of tasks you've been meaning to do. We will continue this week by prioritizing and writing more focused to do lists. Next week, we will be taking a look at our clothes. You can either do one challenge or try them all!
My name is Laura, and I love all things organizing!
Flourish Organizing may receive commissions from some links.