Guest author Soledad Buznego shares tips on how to digitize your VHS family videos!
KonMari tackles sentimental items (such as photos, memorabilia, heirlooms, etc.) as the last category of the tidying festival, because when you reach to this point you have already honed your spark joy sensibility and are in a better position to decide whether an item will serve a good purpose in your life. By the time I did my tidying festival -I have to be honest- I didn’t check these cassettes (shame on me! I know) but mainly because I had forgotten they even existed and because they were not 100% mine, they were my whole family’s.
Today's Guest Author is Janine Morales, a Professional Organizer from San Diego, California. She is a former teacher with a degree in Behavioral Sciences and teaches the benefits of organization in the home and at work. She is KonMari certified and helps her clients make decisions about their belongings and create a home that sparks joy.
Today's guest blogger, Natalie Jones of Homeownerbliss!, offers tips for selling your home using virtual platforms.
Normally, selling your home involves open houses and showings, but this “normal” has changed with the COVID-19 crisis. Now more than ever, people are using online tools and resources to check out available listings. So, make sure you use these staging and real estate resources to get your home primed and ready for these online tools.
The first thing people will see when checking out your property is your listing, so make sure your listing photos show off all of your home’s best assets.
● Bad listing photos can cause buyers to lose interest before they even schedule a showing.
● Good listing photos, on the other hand, can help attract more potential buyers to your home which can result in more competitive offers.
● If you are working with a good listing agent, he/she should be able to arrange to have listing photos taken for you.
● Otherwise, you can DIY real estate photos using your phone and a few tricks.
● Before any photos are taken, make sure your home is clean and organized.
My name is Laura, and I love all things organizing!
Flourish Organizing may receive commissions from some links.